Feline behaviour problems can be very distressing, often involving aggression, severe stress and/or inappropriate toileting in the house. I take a holistic approach to therapy, exploring feeding patterns, personality, lifestyle and relationships.
I take into consideration the cat and owners lifestyle and home to apply subtle interactive and environmental changes that will help to resolve the problem behaviour.
These may be arranged via veterinary referral only. It is vital your pet health is checked first to ensure there are no underlying medical conditions that may be causing or exacerbating the behavioural problem.
Behaviour consultations include:
- A consultation in the home lasting 2-3 hours
- A detailed report summarising the history, explanation of the behaviour problem and treatment plan which will be tailored to the client’s and patients individual needs
- A written report to the referring veterinary surgeon
- Unlimited telephone and e-mail support
- Continued liaison with the veterinary surgeon (if required)
- Follow up visits as required (£45)
A behaviour consultation is £180