Vet Referral Form
Referral Form for Animal Behaviour Case
Behaviour problems may arise both directly and indirectly as a result of concurrent or previous medical problems. Veterinary involvement is therefore essential in eliminating organic causes of the problem and prioritising the diagnostic and treatment strategy to be used in any given case. In order to safeguard the welfare of your patient and indicate your approval of referral, please complete the following form.
Please note that until a case is released to another veterinary surgeon then you, as the client’s normal veterinary surgeon, remain responsible for the treatment, advice and any prescriptions given.
Laura Ward | Founder, Animal Behaviourist BSc (hons), CCAB
Minds Alike | Animal Training & Behaviour
- Certified Clinical Animal Behaviourist (CCAB)
- Advanced Diploma in Canine Behaviour Management (A.dip CBM)
- Full member Association Pet Dog Trainers – Member No. 01184 (APDT)
- Full member The Canine Training and Behaviour Society (TCTBS)
- Full member Association Pet Behaviour Counsellors (APBC)
- Registered Accredited Animal Behaviourist for Animal Behaviour & Training Council (ABTC)
- Veterinary Nurse